06 February 2012

HELLO Third Year :D

Today (7th Feb) I begin my journey as a third year Psychology student at the University of Johannesburg.

Even though Im a bit sad because a friend of mine is not coming back to UJ, due to some family matters, but all is well and i wish her all the best. She is destined for great things. I Love You My Friend.

I chose the following modules for the year: [for first & second semester]
>Organizational Communications  
>Research Psychology (this one is a compulsory module)


>Cognitive Psychology

>Global Communication
>Personality Psychology
>Psychopathology

I'm extremely happy about the choices i made...
I speak words of Blessings and of Excellence upon this Academic year for everyone.

God is Love, and love is God

*Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment