04 January 2012

Two Thousand And Twelve (2012)

Earlier  this week I posted the following on Facebook
"This is MY Year"- Everyone at the beginning of each year.

Khethiwe Kunene commented and said: "then in December people say: this was not my year, can this year End'.

I find this so amazing that we all become happy at the beginning of each year.  Then we become disappointed due to certain drawbacksand obstacles that we face during the course of that specific year.

I told Khethiwe that 'each year that God allows me to see, IS MY YEAR, so 2012 should not be any different'.

Lets appreciate the year that we are granted, and work harder then the year before, so that when things do not go our way we can say that we worked hard and God will be our witness.

Let Go and let God <3
Happy New Year!!!!!
May all ur dreams come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment